A powerful EVMS for the entire team
OPDEC’s Integrated Program Manager (IPM) is single licensed web based EVMS software that is used by the entire program management team. IPM eliminates the need to connect multiple third party software solutions and is targeted to program offices, program control staff as well as business finance analyst and program planners. Learn more about who uses IPM.
Saves time and adds value
IPM solves the problem of creating, updating, integrating and organizing program information for the program team while ensuring cost/schedule integration and DCMA compliance. IPM reduces the time spent on statusing, updating estimates, identifying problems and reporting to customers and management. Learn more about features of IPM.
Full support from implementation throughout the project lifecycle
Our commitment to providing support is second to none and includes on-site implementation, support throughout the project life, and extensive online training resources that can be accessed at any time. learn more about OPDEC’s support.
Comply with government standards
OPDEC’s IPM software helps businesses comply with rigorous government and industry standards such as:
- American National Standards Institute/Electronics Industry Alliance 748 for Earned Value Management Systems (ANSI 748)
- Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Circular No. A-11 Exhibit 300 and 53
- Cost/Scheduling Status Report/Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (C/SSR DFARS) clauses
- Earned Value Management Implementation Guide (EVMIG) of the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA)
- NASA Interim Directive to NPR 7120.5C, NASA Program and Project Management Processes and Requirements
One of our satisfied customers
We started using IPM almost a year ago. It has dramatically decreased our turn time to status our schedule and to generate the information to prepare our CPR and variance reports. IPM also gave us a tool that all our program managers can use to generate program review charts that are uniform and easily recognizable. IPM makes it possible for me to look at all our projects and instantly have a feel for where they are with their schedules and quickly determine if the program is performing to their budgets.
- Sandy, Financial Manager