Critical Path” is defined as: “The longest duration of a set series of activities to a milestone (event)”. The OPDEC Critical Path tool is an add-on to Microsoft® Project that displays a graphic representation of up to 5 critical paths and their associated integration points. It provides a quick analysis of the critical paths to Major Milestones in the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS). The reports are generated in Milestones Professional® by KIDASA (sold separately).
Learn about our Critical Path Tool
Watch our Critical Path Tool demo
Critical Path Tool features include:
Displays a graphic representation of up to 5 critical paths
Quick analysis of the critical paths to Major Milestones or other selected tasks
Configurable profiles to easily support multiple programs
Customizable output using templates
Exports to MS PowerPoint
Ability to run multiple Critical Path charts by use of custom lists and filters
- Milestones Professional 2008 – 2023
- Microsoft Project 2010 – 2021
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, and 10
- End User License Agreement
- Note: The use of external links, sub-projects, summary links, multiple task calendars, elapsed durations, and levelled resources may impact the tool’s ability to successfully operate in generating a critical path result.